Friday, October 9, 2009

10/8 9:26pm Entry from Blake

Hey everybody,

This is Blake. How have ya’ll been? Well, I’m fabulous right now because I just left…where?...That’s right, I just left Tee Jaye’s Country Place. Let me tell you how it went.

Me and my gang of fellow miscreants met downstairs at 10 a.m. Well, almost all of us, one of us was late. But, after letting us shiver in the cold for 20 minutes, she came rolling out the doors, her drool trailing behind her. So, we finally all get on the van, me last, because I needed the most room due to my legs. The Activities Director loaded us all in using the hydraulic lift – without the engine running. Then the driver gets in, and guess what? It won’t start! Luckily they were able to jump it and we were on our way.

Once we arrived my mind was solely focused on food. Corned beef hash with extra egg, 2 orange juices, a couple of cups of coffee, and pumpkin pie. Damn it was good day!

2 comments:

  1. No Barnyard Buster? What the? Glad you got to go, Blake, I know you were really looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Blake!
    This blogging thing is confusing! It's taken me all this time to figure it out!
    I hope you're doing better!
    Your friend, Nancy

    ReplyDelete